Submission of Executive Summary and Project Proposal Documents
Upload WEBSITE: https://upload.birdf.com
We highly recommend not to upload documents to the system prior to a personal contact or meeting with our staff in Israel or with our colleagues in the U.S. Such contact will enable a preliminary discussion of the project, the proposed partnership and the various options available to prospective participants.The templates/format of the documents to be uploaded can be found on: BIRD Procedures and Submission Forms
New to the system?
1) Register in the system: https://upload.birdf.com. Enter all data marked as mandatory.
Note: The Company ID will be your username to login into the system.
The username can be chosen arbitrarily (if it already exists you will be prompted to choose a different one).
2) Upon registering you will receive an e-mail requiring you to activate your account.
Hence, make sure to give an active, valid e-mail for correspondence with the system.
3) If you do not receive an e-mail from the system, please log in using your username and password and re-check e-mail address entered.
4) Once your account is activated you can login into the system.
5) The partner’s company username is mandatory when creating a new submission. Therefore, in order to initiate a submission process one of the companies (IL or U.S.) should gather the username of the counterpart.
Two of the companies have to register in the system. After that, any of the two sides can initiate the process by logging in and choosing “create project”.
6) Upon completing the above steps please proceed to file submission.
Changes can be made to your profile at any time (except for your Company ID).
Changes to uploaded files can be made at any time while the system is open, i.e. until the deadline for submission, as published on our website or as advised to the companies. If the status is “open” it is possible to upload, update or delete any of the files.
After the deadline the data becomes “read-only” no changes can be done to the files.
To make changes in your project’s data, log in and click “Edit”. After making the changes remember to save again. It is possible to update the uploaded files or to delete files previously uploaded. Should you wish to make a change in a file already uploaded, you will have to make the corrections/updates in your original file(s) and reload the revised file(s). Please note that the latest uploaded version of the same document will overwrite the previous one.
Important: You may have more than one project at a given time. Make sure your changes are made to the right project. The BIRD Foundation is not responsible for mistakes made by users.
Do not send your files by email to BIRD, unless you are explicitly requested to do so.
BIRD highly recommends not waiting for the last moment and suggests uploading no later than 24 hours before the deadline.
In case of a problem, please contact Ms. Maha Wakileh at +972-3-6988303, email@example.com