Following the great success of last year summit, this year CiConnect will take place on
Oct 21st at the Silicon Valley Microsoft venue.
The summit will focus on the Innovation Fusion between multiple technology segments including: IoT, Cyber Security, Big Data, Cloud, and Mobile.
CiConnect is dedicated to bringing together California-based businesses with Israeli Innovative Technology.
Selected companies will enjoy exclusive package and benefits:
- Pre-scheduled meetings based on specified business needs
- Onsite visits to Silicon Valley leading Corporates
- Fireside chat with industry leaders during CiConnect
- Recognition in all event-related marketing materials including: summit book, website, promotional emails, and signage
- Mentorship program opportunity
- Professional Pre-summit preparation sessions (PR, Marketing)
- VIP Cocktail Reception attended by CEOs, VCs and industry leaders
- Summit pass for the company team
Corporate visits and meetings: October 19th -21th, 2015
CiConnect Summit: October 21st, 2015
Applications deadline - July 27th
Notification of acceptance - August 10th
Participation fee due - August 17th
For more information please contact Yael Winer, CICC Business Development Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
*No application fee. Participation cost is due after participation has been confirmed.