The Israel Economic Mission and the BIRD Foundation are hosting a mobile health and Health IT technology delegation, and are pleased to invite you to join us for a roundtable discussion on challenges and opportunities in digital healthcare.
Topics for discussion will include
· Big data and data mining;
· Medical data and analytics;
· Patient Engagement;
· Disease management and best practices.
The Israeli delegation will be on hand to share their experiences from the Israeli healthcare system, and also for 1:1 meetings.
Click here for registration and meetings
Click here for the exhibiting companies
Investors' Breakfast: 8:00-11:30 AM
Skadden, 4 Times Square
· 8:00-8:30- Breakfast + registration
· 8:30-8:45- Opening remarks from the Israel Economic Mission, BIRD Foundation and Skadden
· 8:45-10:00- Company presentations (5-minute pitches + 2-3 minutes for Q&A)
· 10:00-11:30- 1:1 meetings for Israeli companies with investors and strategic partners
(15 minutes per meeting)
CIO Roundtable, 12:00-3:30 PM
Goodwin Procter, 620 Eighth Avenue
· Michael Oppenheim, MD, VP and CMIO, North Shore-LIJ Health System
· Dr. Luis Taveras, VP and CIO, Barnabas Health
· Jane Tsui-Wu, VP and CIO, Information Technology, St. Joseph’s Healthcare System
· Gerard Nussbaum, Director of Technology Services, Kurt Salmon Associates, Inc.
· 12:00-12:30- Registration
· 12:30-2:00- Roundtable discussion
Luncheon discussion on current trends in Digital Health and how they impact care delivery
Moderated by Mr. Paul Ehrlich, Venture Advisor at Gotham Ventures
· 2:00-3:30- Lunch + B2B meetings
For more information, please contact Uriel Dukan at the Israel Economic Mission in New York.
Israel Economic Mission - Ministry of Economy, Government of Israel
800 Second Avenue, 16th floor
New York, N.Y. 10017
Tel.: (646) 779-6873